Digital Class Notes - Continuing Education
Click the links below to access and download notes.
If you have any questions please contact Andrea or Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608 256-7023
WCA does NOT provide printed notes at classes, except for the following Certification Courses:
- Chiropractic Nutrition Modules 1-4
- CT Certification & Modality Training, Exercise Rehab I & II, Cold Laser and Light Therapy
- CRT Radiology
For all other courses, WCA now posts notes to the website in order to minimize paper waste and save on staff time and other resources.
Class Notes will be posted here as they become available, usually 3-5 business days before the class. You may download them to your device, or print them if you wish to have printed notes in class.
Note: Events are in reverse order, with most recent/upcoming events at the top.
2020 Class Notes
Mar 14-15, Chiropractic Nutrition Module 3, Dr. Oler, Best Western Oshkosh
Mar 14, Chiropractic Treatment Options-TMJ & Shoulder, Dr. Varish, MMT Cedarburg
2020 SPRING CONVENTION NOTES, Feb 20-23
Chiropractic Nutrition 1 & 2 Notes provided in class, but are posted here in case we run out:
Thurs Feb 20
Fri Feb 21
- Feb 21, 8;00am: Increasing Our Reach, Dr. Marchiori > marchiori_notes_feb2020.pdf
- Feb 21, 10:30am: Eval. and Rehab. LBP Patient, Dr. Duarte > duarte_eval_rebah_lbp_patien.pdf
- Feb 21, 10:30am: Lumbar Disc Degeneration: > gould_lum bar_disc.pdf
- Feb 21, 1:30pm: Adolescent Spondylolysis: > gould_adolescent_spondylolys.pdf
- Feb 21, 1:30pm: Current Knowledge Head Injuries, Dr. Knowlton-Key :> knowlton_current_knowledge_o.pdf
- Feb 21, 3:45pm: Lumbar Spondy - Case Presentations: > gould_lumbar_case_presentati.pdf
- Feb 21, 3:45pm: Sidelined & Modified Clinical Head Injury Assessment: > knowlton_sideline_and_modifi.pdf
- Feb 21-22: CT Certification & Modality Training, Dr. Holland Notes provided in class
Sat Feb 22