Digital Class Notes - Continuing Education
Click the links below to access and download notes.
- With a few exceptions, such as Certification Courses like Nutrition and CT Delegation, WCA does not provide printed notes at classes.
- We now post notes to the website in order to minimize paper waste and save resources.
- Notes are posted a few days prior to class for those who wish to download and/or print notes to have in class.
- Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, call us at 608 256-7023.
Note: Classes are in reverse order-the most recent class on top.
CT Delegation, Dr. Varish June 1-3, Aurora Oshkosh
Notes provided in class. Please bring blood pressure cuff & stethoscope if you have them (for Patient History).
Clinical Posture Assessment, Dr. Weiniger June 2-3, Aurora Summit Oconomowoc
Orthopedic Diplomate - Lumbopelvic, Dr. Bertelsman May 19-20 Sheraton Brookfield
Ortho Diplo LBP Notes Part 1
Ortho Diplo LBP Notes Part 2
HIPPA, Dr. Talcott - May 16 Green Bay, May 17 Eau Claire, May 19 Madison
Spring Convention, April 26-29, Osthoff Resort
Spring Convention notes posted on this page. Scroll all the way down.
Chiropractic Nutrition Module 4, Dr. Oler, 4/14-15 in Green Bay
CT Renewal - Musculoskeletal, Dr. Miller 4/7 in Oconomowoc
Brain Inflammation, Dr. Fors 4/7 in Eau Claire
Notes to print larger (2 per page)
Be Prepared: Compliance 3/24 Green Bay
Chiropractic Nutrition Module 3, Dr. Oler, 3/17-18
Nutrition Mod 3 Pt 1
Lyme Disease and other Tick Borne Diseases 3/10 Eau Claire
Opiate Crisis, Dr. Patel 3/3 Appleton
Extremity Disorders, Dr. Bertelsman 2/24-25 Oconomowoc
2 options, same notes (133 pages vs. 397 pages)
Link to Notes-6 per page
Download Notes 2 per page
Worker's Compensation, Dr. Wilder 2/18 Milwaukee
Worker's Comp book is included in your registration fee and will be handed out in class. No additional notes.
Nutrition Modules, Dr. Oler Wausau & Green Bay: Notes are provided in class. They are posted here for those who want the electronic version.
Chiropractic Nutrition Module 2, Dr. Oler, 2/24-25 Notes
Chiropractic Nutrition Module 1, Dr. Oler 2/17-18 Notes Part 1 Notes Part 2
Informed Consent, Dr. Wilder 2/17 Milwaukee
Inf Consent Form
Cold Laser, Dr. Varish 2/17 Wausau
Notes provided in class.
Exercise Rehab, Dr. Yeomans
Session 1 Feb 2-3, Madison
Session 2 Feb 10-11, Fond du Lac
Session 3 March 3-4, Fond du Lac
- Notes for all 3 sessions are below.
- *Starred* items are handed out during class, so no need to print them. We are including them here so you have a clean copy after the class.
- The numbers refer to the session (1, 2 or 3). Caveat: adjustments may take place depending on whether the class is running behind/ahead of schedule.
1a CT Rehab Overview
1b Exerscreen Rehab Options
1c Notes from CT Exercise Screen-WORD
1c Notes from CT Exercise Screen-PDF
*1c QFCE Blank Forms*
1d PAR-Q PDF
1d PAR-Q DOC
*1e Inclinometer ROM Chart-PDF* *1e Inclinometer ROM Chart-WORD*
1f Rehab Course Equipment NEW
2b Rehab Hurdles Form*
2d 2010 McGill Core Training
2e Scap Stabilization FHP Exercises
2f On the Go-LBExercise
2h McGill Big 4 Core
2i Study Guide
3b Extremity Notes
*3c Extremity Exam Forms*
Opiate Crisis, Dr. More-O'Ferral & Dr. Patel 2/1 Brookfield
See above - Appleton Class March 3
CT Delegation, Dr. Holland 1/13, 2/3, 2/4 Pewaukee Printed notes provided in class.
IF YOU HAVE THEM, bring these items to the following classes:
Patient History (Jan 3): 2 copies Patient Intake Form, History/Exam Form, Daily Note Form, Update Form Preliminary Exams (Feb 3): stethoscope & BP cuff
HPA Axis Dysfunction, Dr. Fenski 12/9/17 Wausau
HPA Notes - 1 per page HPA Notes - 6 per page
- Be Prepared: Compliance, Dr. Anderson Notes