Don't Miss WCA's Compliance Course on July 12!
Thursday, June 28, 2018
All actions you perform as a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic must be documented, period. The best way to improve your clinical documentation and the livelihood of your clinic is through an effective compliance program.
Chiropractors must have written manuals to do ALL of the following:
- Actively monitor the security of all patient health records
- Ensure measures are taken to prevent fraud and abuse
- Document that billing procedures are strictly followed
- Know hiring standards to prevent PHI exposure to felons, etc.
- Stay on top of ongoing staff training to improve security/decrease fraud
Policies and procedures that decrease the risk of legal suits from employees and patients give you added protection in today’s litigious society. Recent Office of Inspector General (OIG) reports on chiropractic have resulted in widespread audits. Avoid being found in violation of compliance during an audit; learn and stay up-to-date on these crucial policies and procedures NOW, not later. Attend WCA's compliance course presented by Dr. Chris Anderson and WCA Help Desk Director Tammy McKeown, CT on Thursday, July 12.
Earn 8 CE for DCs at this course presented in partnership with Aurora Health Care, being held from 8 am - 5 pm at the Aurora Summit Medical Center in Oconomowoc, WI.
Dr. Chris Anderson/Tammy McKeown, CT
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Aurora Summit Medical Center Oconomowoc, WI
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Learn More and Register>>