Download Registration Form
Please note: Sessions 1&3 take place at Hilton Garden Inn, Oconomowoc. Session 2 takes place at Aurora Medical Clinic, Summit (other side of I-94)
Class Times & Locations: 3 weekends, Sat 11am - 5pm & Sun 8am-2pm
Session 1: Sept 30 & Oct 1 Hilton Garden Inn, Oconomowoc
Session 2: Oct 14 & 15 Aurora Medical Clinic, Summit
Session 3: Oct 28 & 29 Hilton Garden Inn, Oconomowoc
This course is designed for both the health care provider and chiropractic assistant, as it is necessary for both the CT and DC to learn the approach that will be utilized in each respective clinic. This course will be taught over a 3-weekend time frame and will cover the following:
- Principles of Physical Exercise
- Indications & Contraindications of Physical Exercise
- Overview of tracking progress (subjective & objective)
- Front Office, Treatment Room, & Rehab Room Set-up
- Physical Exercise Coding options
- Screening and physical exercise options
- Core Stabilization – Floor and Ball methods
- Extremity Screening, Physical Exercise & tracking methods
- Case studies: Physical Exercise by diagnosis
At the conclusion, the attendee will have a working knowledge of the principles, the office set-up, the screening, exercise procedures, billing options, and integration into the busy chiropractic practice. THIS COURSE IS A MUST for following the guidelines adopted for worker’s compensation in WI, and in general, as all guidelines are requiring aggressive active care implementation.
Exam for CTs given each Sunday 2-3pm.
Steven G. Yeomans, DC, FACO, practices chiropractic in Wisconsin, and educates on orthopedics, industrial consulting, outcomes assessment and rehabilitation across the continent. He graduated cum laude from National College of Chiropractic, completed a five-year residency in orthopedics and became board certified in 1985. Dr. Yeomans’ Ripon-based practice emphasizes the treatment of orthopedic and sports related injuries.