- Chiropractic Nutrition Module (12 CE - Nutrition)
Exam given at end of module.
with David Seaman, DC
Sponsored by: Anabolic Labs
Chiropractors who complete this course may not only sell supplements, vitamins, and herbs, they may also provide counsel, direction, guidance, advice or recommendations to their patients regarding the health effects of these substances. Since the modules are self-contained, they may be taken in any order. You may also take the course as a refresher and for CE hours. If you already have the nutrition counseling certification, you will not be required to take the exam, which the state requires at the end of each module, and this will count towards the 4 hour requirement for renewing your nutrition certification.
Module 3 is a protocol-rich seminar that shows you how to apply clinical nutrition to the most common health conditions you already see every day in your practice, including multiple ways to address inflammation and chronic pain, musculoskeletal conditions, gastrointestinal conditions, cardiovascular conditions, peripheral neuropathy, sciatica, conditions related to the immune system, adrenal fatigue, chronic fatigue and thyroid imbalances. Focus is on detoxification, adrenal stress, food allergies, cultural influences, obesity, pediatric conditions and diabetes.
- Liver Detoxification, Use of supplements
- Adrenal stress and burn-out
- Functional Medicine approach to analysis of organ system function
- Food allergy, Foods as a source of vitamins, food (Organic)
- Food safety and microbiological poisoning
- Dietary Issues in schools and Hospitals (Registered Dietitian role)
- Fast foods as important in health
- Social and family as well as cultural influences in food-related health issues
- Obesity and weight management (Adults)
- Obesity in Children
- Pediatric conditions (ADDHD)
- Diabetes as a special Metabolic condition
Download Registration Form if registering for multiple sessions.
First Time WCA Class Registrant? Learn More Here
Certifications, like Chiropractic Nutrition, do not qualify for complimentary CE through WCA's Credit Match program.