Saturdays 12 PM to 6 PM | Sundays 8 AM to 2 PM
Exam for CTs is from 2 PM to 3 PM on March 12
***WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHING***
The course is taught over three weekends and covers:
- Principles of physical exercise
- Indications and contradictions of physical exercise
- Overview of the tracking progress
- Front office, treatment room, and rehab room set up
- Physical exercise coding options
- Core stabilization – floor and ball methods
- Extremity screening, physical exercise options, and tracking methods AND MORE!
While designed to allow this work to be delegated to a CT, a chiropractor will also find this course to be an excellent refresher in approach to exercise rehabilitation.
This program is an expansion on the work that may be delegated to Chiropractic Technicians. Upon successful completion of this 36-hour course, a CT may assist a chiropractor in the exercise rehabilitation of a patient.
Bring the following items if you have them: rock board, gym ball and inclinometer.
Download Registration Form
Dr. Steven G. Yeomans DC, FACO, practices chiropractic in Wisconsin, and educates on orthopedics, industrial consulting, outcomes assessment and rehabilitation across the continent. He graduated cum laude from National College of Chiropractic, completed a five-year residency in orthopedics, and became board certified in 1985. Dr. Yeomans’ Ripon-based practice emphasizes the treatment of orthopedic and sports related injuries.