This 12-hour presentation and workshop will cover the basic neurology, indicators, and adjustments for the typical wrist, elbow, shoulder, TMJ, and rib patterns typically seen in a chiropractic office. This course will be presented in a deliberate practice (multiple repetitions) format and will also cover stabilization and basic rehabilitation procedures.
- Understand and demonstrate the seven adjustments for the wrist protocol to include scaphoid, triquetrum, lunate, radius/ulna, proximal row arch, distal row carpals.
- Understand and demonstrate the adjustments for the radio-ulnar and humeral-ulnar joints of the elbow.
- Understand and demonstrate the adjustments for the shoulder protocol to include: gleno-humeral, acromio-clavicular, sterno-clavicular, costo-scapular, and first rib adjustments.
- Understand and demonstrate the adjustment protocol for the typical TMJ to include: posterior cervical musculature, SCM, platysma, trigger points (temporalis, masseter, buccinator) occipital-mastoid suture, and lateral pterygoids.
- Understand and demonstrate the adjustment protocol for the typical rib subluxation for T3-T9 to include indicator, contact, and thrust.
Dr. Mark Charrette has presented over 1,700 post-graduate relicensure and chiropractic college student presentations on extremity and spinal adjusting
techniques, biomechanics, philosophy, and motivation in 47 states, 18 countries, and 19 chiropractic colleges world-wide. And it shows! Dr. Charrette's dynamic, active, hands-on teaching style will have you building your skills and honing your adjusting technique in a matter of hours. His courses are fast-paced with plenty of time for practice, practice, practice.
Sponsored by Foot Levelers
LODGING information coming soon.
$265 Member / $360 Non Member for 12 Hours CE.
One day only discount take $100 off.
10% Early Bird Discount when you register 10 days prior.
REFUND & REGISTRATION POLICIES
EARLY BIRD RATE: REGISTER 10 Days before the class, receive 10% OFF.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY: You may cancel your registration or transfer to a different class without penalty until 10 days before the event. From 2-9 days before an event, cancellations or transfers will incur a $20 administrative fee. NO refunds or changes less than 24 hours before the event starts. For multi-day events, this policy is in effect from day one of the event.
FOR THOSE RECEIVING FREE CE (Students, New DCs) there is no fee to cancel 10 days before the event. Cancellations or changes 2-9 days before an event will incur a $20 administrative fee. There is a $50 fee for cancellations the day before or the day of an event, and for no-shows.