Download Registration Form coming soon
This class is a progressive level providing advanced training for DCs and for CTs who currently have the Exercise Rehab endorsement. This class is a progressive level for chiropractic rehab assistants and chiropractors. To attend this class CT must have completed level 1 and 2 of the chiropractic rehab tech programs. This allows CT to continue to learn concepts and advance their skills beyond the required material. *CTs are REQUIRED to have current licensure in the Exercise Rehab modality in order to attend.
Class will be broken into upper quarter and lower quarter kinetic chains.
At the end of this class, participants will 1) be able to identify common structures of anatomy and normal movements (range of motion) of the Lower extremities, 2) be able to evaluate the hip, knee and ankle for functional deficits, using movement screens; 3) understand a guided problem solving approach to treatments; 4) use prognostic values for objective goal setting for patients; be prepared to add in active care into their practice.
Please bring along a yoga mat and dress to allow for movement and exercise.
The Holiday Day Inn Express is just up the street. Phone number is 920-303-1300.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oshkosh-Sr 41 2251 Westowne Avenue Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54904
PARKING / FINDING YOUR WAY:
- Use the Hospital entrance, located on the West side of the building complex. Pull into the drive off of Westhaven Drive, turn Right and travel around to the back of the complex.
- Visitor parking is available outside the Hospital entrance (with large teal canopy).
- When entering the building, turn to the left.
- Walk past the player piano and past the cafeteria.
- Conference Rooms A & B are located on 1st floor across from the gift shop.
INSTRUCTOR: Eric J. Kirk, DC, DACO has special interest in correcting the function of spinal injuries and identifying ways to stabilize and strengthen his patients' spines. His goals are to get his patients out of pain quickly, get them back to their activities of daily life, and give them the knowledge, strength and flexibility to continue these activities for a long time. Dr. Kirk earned his chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He has passed his chiropractic orthopedic boards and has obtained national recognition as a chiropractic orthopedist. Married and the father of son, Mason and daughter, Morgan, Dr. Kirk enjoys spending time with his family and friends, as well as coaching youth sports in the community.
Registration fees: WCA Members $150 / Nonmembers $210
- EARLY BIRD RATE is valid when you register 10 or more days before the class date.
- CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY: You may cancel your registration or transfer to a different class without penalty until 10 days before the event. From 2-9 days before an event, cancellations or transfers will incur a $20 administrative fee. NO refunds or changes less than 24 hours before the event starts. For multi-day events, this policy is in effect from day one of the event.
- PRE-REGISTRATION is
recommended for all of our classes. You may register on-site if space
is available. Be sure to check the online CE Calendar for the most
up-to-date information. Payment is due upon registering.
- FOR THOSE RECEIVING FREE CE (Students, New DCs) there is no fee to cancel 10 days before the event. Cancellations or changes 2-9 days before an event will incur a $20 administrative fee. There is a $50 fee for cancellations the day before or the day of an event, and for no-shows.