Download Registration Form
Because of the Governor's Safer At Home restrictions, we have moved this CT course to an online format. All the content will be the same as the in-person course. It will NOT count for CT renewal hours. It will count for initial certification.
When delivered in-person, this is a 23 hour course, which includes instruction time, break time and hands-on practice exams. For the online course you can expect approximately 18 hours instruction time with breaks throughout. You will need to complete approximately 5 hours homework in your clinic with your DC supervising.
Class will be interactive with quizzes, Q&A and surveys.
You will have periodic short (5 min.) restroom/stretch/snack breaks throughout the course. Longer breaks are noted in the schedule below.
Friday May 8, 8:00 am – 4:45 pm (2 hour lunch break - we have another course scheduled 12:15 - 1:15)
- 8:00 am – 11:30 am CT Certification
- 11:30 am – 1:30 pm Lunch Break
- 1:30 pm – 4:45 pm CT Certification
Saturday May 9, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm (You will have periodic short breaks and a longer break for lunch)
- 8:00 am – 11:00 am CT Certification
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Electrotherapy
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Ultrasound
Friday May 15, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm (You will have periodic short breaks)
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am Thermo-Cryo Therapy
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Mechanical Therapy
Here's what you'll need to complete the course...
- A laptop or desktop computer (not a tablet) with internet access and speakers. Also recommended: a microphone and webcam.
- An email address that you can access during the class.
- A place to take the course with reliable internet connection and limited distractions
- For the homework portion of the class you will need a DC who will supervise the practice and video taping of the hands-on homework and exams. We will likely be using You Tube for file transfers. Complete instructions will be provided.
- For the homework you will need a "test" subject volunteer who has given you permission to video tape the practice.
Equipment needed for the hands-on Exams:
- Blood pressure cuff and stethoscope and a volunteer to practice on for CT Certification
- For Electrotherapy: You will need to use your clinic’s electrotherapy unit, and will need a set of e-stim pads
- For Ultrasound: You will need to use your clinic’s ultrasound unit, and will need gel.
Please note: our next in-person CT Certification course is schedule for July 24-26 at Aurora Summit in Oconomowoc. It will depend on how things are going, but we REALLY hope that course can take place as planned.
|Thank you to our sponsors!
Brenda Holland, DC, DICCP is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic. Since graduation, she has served on numerous chiropractic and community boards and committees. Dr. Holland has been actively teaching courses including anatomy, x-ray positioning, nutrition & therapy modalities. She has an advanced degree in pediatrics and pregnancy and is currently in active practice in Germantown, Wisconsin.
EARLY BIRD RATE: REGISTER 10 Days before the class, receive 10% OFF.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY: You may cancel your registration or transfer to a different class without penalty until 10 days before the event. From 2-9 days before an event, cancellations or transfers will incur a $20 administrative fee. NO refunds or changes less than 24 hours before the event starts. For multi-day events, this policy is in effect from day one of the event.
FOR THOSE RECEIVING FREE CE (Students, New DCs) there is no fee to cancel 10 days before the event. Cancellations or changes 2-9 days before an event will incur a $20 administrative fee. There is a $50 fee for cancellations the day before or the day of an event, and for no-shows.