Download Registration Flyer
SATURDAY, MARCH 21 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (1-hour break for lunch) - 8 CE DC/4 Nutrition*
SUNDAY, MARCH 22 8:00 am - 12:15 pm - 4 CE DC*
Madison Marriott West, 1313 John Q. Hammons Drive, Middleton, WI
Presented by Dr. Dan Murphy, DC, DABCO with Dr. Kirk Gair, DC
The knowledge and skills you acquire during this action-packed 2-day course will change your life, your practice and your patient’s lives! Gain practical knowledge through hands-on practice of diversified adjusting techniques!
Dr. Dan Murphy travels the world to share the expertise he has garnered over 40 years with physicians who desire to take their skills to the next level. In this NEW 12-hour course, Dr. Murphy will educate on structure and function revealed through a poly-therapeutic intervention that will improve clinical outcomes. Dr. Murphy will explain topics ranging from Chiropractic care, laser therapy, ATP, mitochondrial function, diet, exercise, brain health, low back pain and state-of-the art technologies that are tailor-made for expert chiropractic care by managing common clinical syndromes. Dr. Kirk Gair will also demonstrate
Saturday Morning - Lecture
- Essential Eight factors/habits that improve health
- Clinical Physiology
- Integrating infection, evolution, immunity, inflammation, fibrosis, blood flow, mitochondria, ATP, oxidative stress, and DNA
- Healthy Diet for All, Supplements and Gut Protocols
- Current Laser Research and Laser Physiology
- Sports and Auto Accident Concussions and Neurodegeneration
Saturday Afternoon - Lecture option with Dr. Dan Murphy
- A focus on Cervical Spine, Upper Extremity,
- Lumbar Spine and Lower Extremity.
- Orthopedic tests and imaging
- Healthy Diet for All, Supplements and Gut Protocols continued...
- Functional evaluations, and how to use those for outcomes assessments
Saturday Afternoon - Break out session option with Dr. Kirk Gair
- Diversified adjusting techniques and instrument adjusting techniques
- Soft tissue techniques
- Low Level Laser techniques
- Examination Procedures / Diagnosis
Sunday - Protocols
- Brain: Protocol for brain function; integrating trauma, degenerative, and vascular compromise.
- Low Back Pain: Protocol for chronic low back pain; integrating the disc, posture, adjustment and exercise.
- Whiplash: Protocol for acute whiplash; integrating controlled motion and anti-inflammation.
- Fibrosis/Scar: Protocol for remodeling scar tissue and the fibrosis of repair.
Daniel Murphy, DC, DABCO has taught over 1,700 twelve-hour postgraduate continuing education classes. He also serves as a part-time undergraduate faculty professor at Life Chiropractic College West, where he is currently teaching classes to seniors in the management of spinal disorders. He is a contributing author to several books and a quarterly columnist in the American Journal of Clinical Chiropractic. From 2003 – 2009, Daniel Murphy, DC, DABCO served as the Vice President of the International Chiropractic Association. In 2014, he was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award from the International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation (IAFNR).
Dr. Kirk Gair, DC, IDE, has been in private practice since 1999 and began using Erchonia cold lasers in 2004. During that time, he has worked with athletes of all levels, including Super Bowl Champions, MLB champions, High School wrestling
National and State champions, college and high school football, baseball, and track champions and record holders, and with the Dodgers/Angles Fantasy Camp. Due to the results he gets with his laser protocols, he has a wait list, 100% referral practice.
Sponsored by Erchonia
*Hours applied for in Wisconsin.
$250 WCA Members / $325 Nonmembers for the full 12 hour course.
Erchonia's usual rate for this seminar is $175, but DCs pay an additional $75 for CE Hours. We have matched their rate with the $250 registration fee for Members, because it INCLUDES CE for Wisconsin DCs. Feel free to contact WCA with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-256-7023.
Lodging - Find numerous lodging options in the Madison area here: https://www.visitmadison.com/accommodations/
REFUND & REGISTRATION POLICIES
EARLY BIRD RATE: REGISTER 10 Days before the class, receive 10% OFF.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY: You may cancel your registration or transfer to a different class without penalty until 10 days before the event. From 2-9 days before an event, cancellations or transfers will incur a $20 administrative fee. NO refunds or changes less than 24 hours before the event starts. For multi-day events, this policy is in effect from day one of the event.
FOR THOSE RECEIVING FREE CE (Students, New DCs) there is no fee to cancel 10 days before the event. Cancellations or changes 2-9 days before an event will incur a $20 administrative fee. There is a $50 fee for cancellations the day before or the day of an event, and for no-shows.