Download Registration Form (with prices)
Advanced training for DCs and CTs who have the Exercise Rehab endorsement. This class is a progressive level for chiropractic rehab assistant and chiropractors. To attend this class CTs must have completed level 1 and 2 of the chiropractic rehab tech programs (Fundamentals of Exercise Rehabilitation). This allows CTs to continue to learn concepts and advanced their skills beyond the required material.
- Sat Nov 9, 11am-5pm: Lower Extremity
- Sun Nov 10, 8am-2pm: Upper Extremity
- Hilton Garden Inn, 1443 Pabst Farms Cir, Oconomowoc, WI 53066
hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com (262) 200-2222
- Staybridge Inn & Suites, 1141 Blue Ribbon Dr, Oconomowoc, WI 53066
ihg.com (262) 200-2900
- La Quinta Inn & Suites, 2801 Hillside Dr, Delafield, WI 53018
laquintamilwaukeedelafield.com (262) 395-1162
PARKING / FINDING YOUR WAY:
Use the HOSPITAL Entrance. Once in the main doors, turn left, go past the Cafeteria, then left again to Draper Hall in the Conference Center.
INSTRUCTOR: Eric J. Kirk, DC, DACO has special interest in correcting the function of spinal injuries and identifying ways to stabilize and strengthen his patients' spines. His goals are to get his patients out of pain quickly, get them back to their activities of daily life, and give them the knowledge, strength and flexibility to continue these activities for a long time. Dr. Kirk earned his chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He has passed his chiropractic orthopedic boards and has obtained national recognition as a chiropractic orthopedist. Married and the father of son, Mason and daughter, Morgan, Dr. Kirk enjoys spending time with his family and friends, as well as coaching youth sports in the community.
- EARLY BIRD RATE is valid when you register 10 or more days before the class date.
- CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY: You may cancel your registration or transfer to a different class without penalty until 10 days before the event. From 2-9 days before an event, cancellations or transfers will incur a $20 administrative fee. NO refunds or changes less than 24 hours before the event starts. For multi-day events, this policy is in effect from day one of the event.
- PRE-REGISTRATION is
recommended for all of our classes. You may register on-site if space
is available. Be sure to check the online CE Calendar for the most
up-to-date information. Payment is due upon registering.
- FOR THOSE RECEIVING FREE CE (Students, New DCs) there is no fee to cancel 10 days before the event. Cancellations or changes 2-9 days before an event will incur a $20 administrative fee. There is a $50 fee for cancellations the day before or the day of an event, and for no-shows.