Download Registration Form
This is Session II of our 24-hour education course, taught in 2 12-hour modules, designed to allow delegation of exercise to chiropractic assistants in compliance with Wisconsin’s Administrative Code. The course includes opportunities for practical applications and a final exam for CTs. We recommend that DCs and their CTs attend together to ensure a common understanding of best practices in exercise rehabilitation. THIS COURSE IS A MUST for following the guidelines adopted for worker’s compensation in Wisconsin, and in general, as all guidelines are requiring aggressive active care implementation.
Learning objectives are as follows:
- Train CTs in the fundamentals of exercise rehabilitation
- Provide chiropractors with practical training in physical exercise rehabilitation
- Enable DCs and their CTs to work effectively as a team to improve patient outcomes
At the conclusion, the attendee will have a working knowledge of the principles, the office set-up, the screening, functional anatomy, kinesiology, exercise procedures, tracking progress, billing options, and integration into the busy chiropractic practice.
Session I, April 6-7, 2019, will cover scope of practice, basic functional anatomy, principles of physical exercise, indications and contraindications, baseline screening, outcomes and goal-setting, and physical exercise options for core stabilization.
Session II, May 4-5, 2019, will cover record keeping and reporting, functional anatomy, kinesiology and joint movement, principles of extremity rehabilitation, and Range of Motion exercise options.
Country Inn & Suites (.5 miles), 850 Kepler Dr, Green Bay, WI 54311
countryinns.com (920) 288-0101
Holiday Inn Express (6 miles), 1663 Hoffman Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311
ihg.com (920) 593-4600
Americinn (1 mile), 2628 Manitowoc Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311
americinn.com (920) 964-0177
- EARLY BIRD RATE is valid when you register 10 or more days before the class date.
- CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY: You may cancel your registration or transfer to a different class without penalty until 10 days before the event. From 2-9 days before an event, cancellations or transfers will incur a $20 administrative fee. NO refunds or changes less than 24 hours before the event starts. For multi-day events, this policy is in effect from day one of the event.
- PRE-REGISTRATION is
recommended for all of our classes. You may register on-site if space
is available. Be sure to check the online CE Calendar for the most
up-to-date information. Payment is due upon registering.
- FOR THOSE RECEIVING FREE CE (Students, New DCs) there is no fee to cancel 10 days before the event. Cancellations or changes 2-9 days before an event will incur a $20 administrative fee. There is a $50 fee for cancellations the day before or the day of an event, and for no-shows.