"As a chiropractor with nearly four decades of experience in the profession, I'm excited to be a part of WCA ChiroU. This exceptional event is the venue for students and young doctors to make the transition to successful Doctor of Chiropractic. I'm grateful for this invaluable opportunity to speak with attendees at ChiroU, and I look forward to seeing you there!" - Dr. Jeffrey Wilder, Madison Chiropractic, LLC
"THIS is everything I could have hoped that my state association would bring to the table for me. Having been a provider in a different state for four years, and then moving back to my home state to open a practice a year and a half ago...this is ALL of the knowledge I have been looking for in one weekend that was not provided to me during my formal education or work experience. I KNOW I will take home a wealth of knowledge this weekend that will help me THRIVE as a practitioner in Wisconsin (and at a price that can't be beat!). I can't wait for this event!" - Dr. Vanessa Fritz, The Chiropractic Company
“Regardless of how long a Chiropractor has been in practice, they will get value out of attending ChiroU.” - Dr. Adam Lahman, Lahman Chiropractic in Monroe, WI. Dr. Lahman attended the inaugural ChiroU event on Feb. 13-14, 2018.
As a chiropractor, you've already been exposed to methods to improve your chiropractic business. WCA understands this, and we also understand that your time is valuable. You are either working hard as a newer Doctor of Chiropractic, or maybe you are new to Wisconsin. If you're a student, you're working hard to do well and secure the job opportunity that's best for you.
ChiroU is the opportunity to learn from doctors and professionals with decades of experience in Chiropractic. You have chosen Chiropractic as your life's work, so why not dedicate one weekend of your time [FREE to WCA Members and Student Members] to come and learn from the best in order to benefit your success?
If you are a recent graduate, are new to Wisconsin, or are a DC looking for ideas and help, don't wait to sign up for this WCA educational experience designed for you!
Attend WCA ChiroU on October 13-14, 2018 and learn from expert-led business training sessions which include:
- Run Your Office with Efficiency: Steps for Staff Training - Dr. Wendy Varish.
- Partnering with Interventional Pain Management - Advanced Pain Management.
- Billing Questions - MoneyTree.
- Need to Know Information: Buying vs. Renting Office Space - Dan Roseliep.
- Contracts 101, and Forms You Need to Know - Dr. Jeffrey Wilder.
- Know the Rules So You Can Rule Your Practice - ChiroHealthUSA/Kristi Hudson.
- LLC vs. SC vs. Other Business Entity - Which is Right for Me? - Center for Health and Wellness Law, LLC/Barbara Zabawa, Attorney/President.
- Hiring Employees vs. Independent Contractors: Key Points to Know - Center for Health and Wellness Law, LLC/Barbara Zabawa, Attorney/President.
- The Right X-Ray For Your Practice - Healthcare Equipment Services.
- Understanding Business Tools Used to Eliminate Lawsuits & Increase Tax Savings - Legally Mine/Stephen Broadley.
- The Art of Successfully Implementing Nutritional Supplements in a Chiropractic Practice - Metagenics/NutriDyn - Sarah Cady & Ron Ehli.
- Compliant Documentation That Gets You Paid - PayDC/Dr. Evan Gwilliam.
- Assets, Time & Tax Efficiency: Strategies to Maximize Each - Thrivent Financial/Paul Bloedorn, Nikki Matley, Erik Haworth.
- Refinance Opportunities - Thrivent Financial/Paul Bloedorn, Nikki Matley, Erik Haworth.
As a Doctor of Chiropractic, you care for your patients. As a successful professional chiropractor, care for your chiropractic practice as a business!